Exposed DC 2019 – 13th Annual Photography Exhibition
– Tickets for Exposed DC Opening Reception are on sale now at http://exposeddc.com
– Featuring 43 images of the Washington metro area
– Opening Reception: Wednesday, February 13, 6- 10pm
– Exhibit hosted by Touchstone Gallery , 901 New York Avenue NW
– Exhibition magazine available for purchase, featuring all the winners
– Best in Show awards chosen by a panel of distinguished local photographers
– Advance tickets: $20. Door tickets: $25
– Discount for furloughed government employees; inquire for details
Exposed DC is excited to announce its 13th annual Exposed DC Photography Show, February 13 through February 24, 2019. The exhibit will be hosted by Touchstone Gallery , with support from the Touchstone Foundation for the Arts .
These 43 winning photographs were chosen from a contest for their unique view of the Washington area as more than just a tourist destination and political arena. They showcase and celebrate the experience of the people who live, love, work, and play here. Five photographs will be awarded our Best in Show award along with a $100 cash prize.
Each award will be chosen by a panel of distinguished metro-area photographers: John Christopher Anderson, Sam Hurd, Darren Smith, Lauren Stockbower, and Jennifer Sakai.
The opening reception will be held Wednesday, February 13 from 6-10 p.m. with complimentary wine, snacks, and beer from DC Brau & Port City. A full color 13th annual Exhibition Magazine with all 43 winning photos will also be available at the opening.
Custom framing for the show is provided by Apex Moulding and Framing.
Exhibit hours: Wednesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday through Sunday from 12 to 5 p.m.
Closing day: Sunday, February 24
For more information or media passes, please contact: Noe Todorovich at email@example.com
Exposed DC would like to thank the 2019 show sponsors for their support.
The Exposed DC Photography Show is a Ten Miles Square production.
Please visit http://exposeddc.com to purchase tickets to the opening reception and find out more about Exposed DC.